Iserv's always looking for talented developers with a passion for software and collaboration. Feel free to consider our current openings or drop us a line.
System Developer, Dynamics 365 CRM
The development of business solutions on Microsoft's cloud platform, and especially in Dynamics 365 for Sales and Office 365, is a focus area at Iserv, along with several other exciting new projects.
Iserv has offices in Flekkefjord and Oslo. The work can lead to some travel activities to customers in Bergen and Oslo. We are looking for a system developer with a workplace in Flekkefjord within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Office 365 and Azure.
Why work at Iserv
• You join a professional environment with an interest in technology. Training will be provided.
• You get good career opportunities within the CRM field, with an active professional environment across technologies.
• You have a daily life you can influence yourself. As a system developer within CRM, you may also want to develop within project management, architecture, consulting, BI, cloud computing, Machine Learning or other.
• We offer competitive payroll conditions and good insurance schemes.
What we are looking for
•You have completed higher education.
• You have experience as a system developer in Microsoft technology and integrations.
• It is an advantage if you have experience with Microsoft Dynamics development. Perhaps you want to be good at CRM in addition to your technical expertise.
• Knowledge of SharePoint Online, Microsoft PowerApps and Flow is also an advantage but not a condition.
• You like to learn quickly and want to contribute in an active professional environment.
• You take initiative, described as flexible and have satisfactory communication skills to work in projects for our clients.
If this sounds interesting, we encourage you to send a resume to Morten Grønsund at mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call a chat at 99 22 32 88 for more information about the subject area and positions.
• Development and integration on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Office 365 and Azure.
• Reporting to project manager
Ideally 2+ years experience from system and software development capacities, but graduates who have completed higher education in are also welcome to apply.
Full time, on site on our office in Flekkefjord, Norway